No, it was not a misprint. Spring Break Project #1 is not yet complete.
Discarded books are awesome! I "borrowed" this idea from Razzle Dazzle Crafting
but I used an old library book, circa 1955, instead of scrapbooking paper.
I'm not having much luck loading pix this morning, but their blog shows exactly what I did. I cut apart a book, cut strips of the pages, stapled them together, then hot-glued around a wreath form. It was lovely! One of the best parts was reading the strips as I stapled and glued. It would be a great writing exercise to make up a story using 5 or 7 of the words found on the strip.
Must remember that for writing group next year!